ReBOUND has teamed up with Zoa; the UK’s first white label fashion rental platform to explore how retailers can make returns more profitable, less wasteful and more circular. With guest speaker, Isabella West, Founder and CEO of Hirestreet and Zoa Rental.
By joining the webinar you will learn…
- Why renting fashion is increasingly trendy
- What pressures retailers face to become more sustainable
- How rental fits into the returns flow
- How rental can provide an innovative solution to tackle retail’s returns problem
- Why rental can be more profitable than reselling to jobbers
- How to launch a successful rental solution
Shoppers bin 300'000 tonnes of textiles each year - that amounts to £12.5 billion worth of clothing wasted.
25% of returns are discarded and wasted by retailers each year - that's 5 billion pounds of goods sent to landfill.
Emily Cotterill is ReBOUND's resident sustainability expert and self-confessed carbon reporting nerd. Emily is solely responsible for building ReBOUND's sustainability strategy, with the circular economy being key to shaping ReBOUND's sustainability policy.
As Head of Sustainability, Emily is driving change at ReBOUND. This includes streamlining returns routing to reduce carbon emissions. Emily is the brains behind industry-first solutions designed to improve product circularity and divert waste from landfill, including a packaging recycling scheme tried and tested by the likes of Charlotte Tilbury. Emily is the spokesperson for all things green at ReBOUND and her knowledge has appeared in publications such as Fashion United, TheIndustry.Fashion and IMRG.